• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 11:26:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 250
Total: 252

New fish coming

Started by Jdmcfast, March 26, 2013, 07:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdmcfast

I have some Winemilleri and L134's on the way and I'm excited! Been looking for a long time.:))
Josh

BallAquatics

Sounds great Josh!  The L134's at the GCAS auction went for around $30 each for 2" fish.

Dennis

Mugwump

nice.....how big??....a pair??..or juvies??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Wow!  Had to look them up but very nice fish.

I sure like eartheaters and that's a good looking one you're getting. Look at these beauties....

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Jdmcfast

Quote from: Mugwump on March 26, 2013, 07:45:07 AM
nice.....how big??....a pair??..or juvies??
they are all juvies 2-3"
Can't wait for the winemilleri to get big and bright. They will go well with my red head tapajos.

Josh

ilroost

Nice josh. picts when they start getting bigger

Jdmcfast

Well the almighty USPS lost my winemilleri package! They were shipped 3/25 overnight doing and have fail to leave the city if origin yet. Guaranteed by noon yesterday so I will get actual shipping costs reimbursed. Hopefully their investigation find something. And I receive them in good health.
Josh

BallAquatics

Sorry to hear that Josh.  Hopefully they have been sitting in a nice warm Post Office and will still be OK when you get them.

Dennis

b125killer

Sorry to hear that. I hope they make it to you safely.
Scott

Mugwump

Yep, shipping gets weird this time of year......to some places more than others..I've heard that Kansas City can be brutal....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Oh what a disappointment.  Hope all's well in the end.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Jdmcfast

Well the winemilleri all showed up dead! $ 50 shipping later the replacements finally showed up alive today though. L134's arrived safely the first trip.
Josh

greydragon

one thing i hate is when the p.o. doesnt update the tracking so you have no idea where the fish are.

greydragon

well my new plecos from mugwump did not make it today i hope they get here tommorow

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on April 04, 2013, 02:23:07 PM
well my new plecos from mugwump did not make it today i hope they get here tomorrow

Call your local PO, and have them hold it for you.......that way it won't travel in their delivery truck...
It was shipped yesterday, and scheduled for delivery tomorrow....priority is two day....
Jon