• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 08:04:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 325
Total: 325

Over the years.....

Started by BallAquatics, March 25, 2013, 10:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Steve Windwood joins The Spencer Davis Group when he's 15 and writes their first hit.....

Tired of troubles with the Spencer Davis Group he forms Traffic.....

He meets Eric Clapton and they form the group Blind Faith for a single album.....

After several more years with Traffic he goes out on his own.....

Dennis

PaulineMi

Well that was a trip down memory lane.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

my favorite
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

As my mother used to tell me when I was young......they just don't know how to make good music anymore.  ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

derick

Quote from: PaulineMi on March 26, 2013, 09:14:06 AM
As my mother used to tell me when I was young......they just don't know how to make good music anymore.  ;)
[/quot

i will second that they don't know how to make good music, bring back the sixties and seventies.  :)
Derick

BallAquatics

Just imagine the stories he could tell.....  Starts at 15 and then travels the world and plays with the likes of Eric Clapton, Ginger Baker, Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, T-Bone Walker, Howlin' Wolf, B. B. King, Sonny Boy Williamson II, Eddie Boyd, Otis Spann, Chuck Berry, Bo Diddley and countless others.

Dennis

BillT

He is definately a great one.

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on March 26, 2013, 05:38:07 AM
my favorite

I think I like the original better...  Ginger Baker is sure working over that drum set!  LOL

Dennis