• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 01:21:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 204
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 235
Total: 235

Hmmm..forgot

Started by Mugwump, March 25, 2013, 08:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Anyone here ever had scrambled calves brains, with bacon cooked with it, then scramble eggs in the mix....yum....you and add potatoes too, if ya want...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

greydragon

doesnt that sound just Barfy

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on March 25, 2013, 08:13:37 PM
doesnt that sound just Barfy

Then I won't mention boiled tongue..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Greydragon...I concur.  Lol.   :o
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BillT

Calves brains.
Reminds me of mad cow disease.

Mugwump

Quote from: BillT on March 25, 2013, 09:01:59 PM
Calves brains.
Reminds me of mad cow disease.

BWAAAHHaHAHAAAA........ ;D
Jon

b125killer

I've had pig brains and scrambled eggs And a glass of butter milk to wash it all down. It didn't stay down. That was one of the worst things I have ever put in my mouth.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on March 26, 2013, 07:52:54 AM
I've had pig brains and scrambled eggs And a glass of butter milk to wash it all down. It didn't stay down. That was one of the worst things I have ever put in my mouth.

It's calves brains that are good....and it's the butter milk that did you in....LOL
Jon

greydragon

i can handle the butter milk its the brains that are barfy

Frank The Plumber

I try to avoid the areas of the two extremes front and rear. And the direct center too.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

derick

wow mugwump you do like your food mate. but there is nothing wrong with that pal.  :)
Derick

BillT

I worked a year in a lab in England.

They have some scary food there.
Pies with balls and brains and all kinds of weird things.
Mad cow disease was rampant there at the time.

There was also Spotted Dick, which I was told was lard with raisins.

The worst sounding thing was from Scotland, Haggis.

JR

LOve the Brains. Hogs Cows and Squirrel. Eat them all. Love them in gravy.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day