• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 06:33:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 336
Total: 336

How many here still have..

Started by Mugwump, October 08, 2016, 07:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..cable, satellite, etc.....we ditched DirecTV and went with an off air antenna, and a Roku unit for streaming Netflix, yada yada,,,,saves us some bug bucks too  |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I have no TV of any kind.  I don't miss is in the least. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

wallace

We have satellite TV, its the only way we can get any. I don't watch TV... except sometimes when I'm doing the dishes I turn on the Trump Hour for a few minutes, that's all I can stand.
Dan

LizStreithorst

Quote from: wallace on October 08, 2016, 08:07:47 PM
We have satellite TV, its the only way we can get any. I don't watch TV... except sometimes when I'm doing the dishes I turn on the Trump Hour for a few minutes, that's all I can stand.

Watch your step, Dan.  Their is no longer a political thread here.  The subject is off limits as it should be.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wallace

Dan

greydragon

we just have off air antenna here

ilroost

Directv here. Gotta have the big 10 channel

wsantia1

I have a Verizon FIOS bundle. The internet speed is great but the TV is only OK. Of course I could upgrade the TV package but I won't. I want to ditch the landline part of the bundle but I can't just yet.

It is still cheaper than the Direct TV/Internet setup I used to have when I lived in Illinois. It's at least 33% cheaper. I did love my Direct TV though. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

We like the Roku...great little unit...fast and easy... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

A  streaming box with a MODDED kodi will get everything  FREE. 

Mugwump

Not really.....anything decent is coded.
Jon

ghonk

Not from the research i did,the content you receive is from a third party.
Some content works all or most of the time,others not so much.
Tons of movies,sports,premium channels,live TV and PPV.All free.

I will let you know later in the week how well it works.