• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 03:24:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 320
Total: 320

yup, Tuesday's coffee

Started by Mugwump, October 04, 2016, 05:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....and a very, very good cup it is too....MMMmmmm....

..58degs and a bit more humid....mid 70's for the high...today will be fish room day....putz'n and water changes...then and more putz'n...

NCIS on later tonight, so far the newer characters are blending in nicely....a good show can make changes and survive... |^|...

It's calm here now, Manny and Sassy have just finished a tear through the house moment...now might be a good time to ease down the hall for some more coffee.....sssshhhhh....be wery, wery kwiet......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning Gents!  Out to Mom's to mow today.  Hoping to put the Tank up for the winter.....

Dennis

Mugwump

..getting ready to start pot #2.....I'm experiencing a slow start this morn'n....got involved in a tennis ball toss with Sassy....how can anything have that much energy this early of a morn'n  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Another great coffee day. Just got finished my walk. Going to be a great weather day with temp topping off in the low 70s.

Water changes on tap today. Will be getting started with them soon. I have an L340 pleco missing. I had 3 in a 29g and was moving them into a nice 20L but I could only find 2. huh I hope the one that's missing is not a female. They've been breeding regularly and I'd hate to be left with 2 males. I have others but they have a good way to go before they are breeding age. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 04, 2016, 07:04:02 AM
Another great coffee day. Just got finished my walk. Going to be a great weather day with temp topping off in the low 70s.

Water changes on tap today. Will be getting started with them soon. I have an L340 pleco missing. I had 3 in a 29g and was moving them into a nice 20L but I could only find 2. huh I hope the one that's missing is not a female. They've been breeding regularly and I'd hate to be left with 2 males. I have others but they have a good way to go before they are breeding age. ::)

check the sponges...oh how they like to hide on the sponges.... |^|....or in the wood...?
Jon

wallace

:) I found the fish food that UPS said was put on the porch. :)

I had closed the gate that day because there were cows coming down the road. This time of year they come down out of the mountains for a few weeks. The UPS guy had stuck the box between two wires at the top of the fence down at the road. They must have a button on that device they carry for "Placed package on outside porch".
Dan

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on October 04, 2016, 09:48:30 AM
:) I found the fish food that UPS said was put on the porch. :)

I had closed the gate that day because there were cows coming down the road. This time of year they come down out of the mountains for a few weeks. The UPS guy had stuck the box between two wires at the top of the fence down at the road. They must have a button on that device they carry for "Placed package on outside porch".

Well that's good....glad it wasn't fish  |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 04, 2016, 07:13:24 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on October 04, 2016, 07:04:02 AM

check the sponges...oh how they like to hide on the sponges.... |^|....or in the wood...?

Found it in a cave with another one. No eggs in the cave and they are both alive. In another cave is a male (I guess) with 2 fry (not newly hatched). Could the 2 in one cave be both females?  huh I am learning about this species. Not much info on them.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hi folks! another beautiful morning here....72, sunny, and lower humidity today!...going to 80s...God I love it here!   

...coffee on the deck again...I'm liking it....

...we got our permit to build yesterday and in a little bit we're headed to Casa Grande Lowes to put our materials order in to be delivered later this week...woohoo!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 04, 2016, 11:01:40 AM
Hi folks! another beautiful morning here....72, sunny, and lower humidity today!...going to 80s...God I love it here!   

...coffee on the deck again...I'm liking it....

...we got our permit to build yesterday and in a little bit we're headed to Casa Grande Lowes to put our materials order in to be delivered later this week...woohoo!...

Pick up a 'Bob the Builder' hat while you're there.....I want a pic of you wearing it too.... |^|
Jon