• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 01:40:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 261
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 360
Total: 360

Long fin green dragon BN's...

Started by Mugwump, March 25, 2013, 06:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank The Plumber

Pleco Pete is a good guy. I thought someone said he lives in Detroit though. ??? If you ever have a question about a seller go to aquaboards to see what there may be about them. My tag is Indianwoodsangels on AB.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

shatanka

Awww...that's ok about picking some up from Pleco Pete, I don't want to trouble you Mug. If you can just get his contact info for me that will be perfect. If he doesn't ship that's ok. No big rush. I'll wait for one of your guy's pairs to spawn!  :)

Yes, Frank, I have seen your fish on there before and know of your handle too. I wouldn't hesitate to bid on yours or another member's fish. I just got taken by a person I shouldn't have bid on with no rating for an angel pair that happened to be stolen pics he got from another TAF2 member ( and I saw after that he stole the pics of the green dragon that he was also trying to sell, fraudulently, from another member that was selling this SAME PIC on aquabid! lol what an idiot...well me too for being so naive! lol) . I followed the link that Mark sent me when warning me ..after I had already paid...of the angel pair and sure enough, there they were.  Wish I had gotten the email beforehand. Oh well. My fault for being impulsive and thinking I was getting a good deal for a nice looking pair. Won't do that again! Lesson learned. 

The sad thing is, ( besides him stealing my money!) is that, right after that, I got an email from ANOTHER MEMBER on TAF2 who was also bidding on the pair of angels. He asked me if I was going to buy the pair, or not? I replied and told him the whole ordeal. He wrote back and said, "You're not going to believe this, this guy had written me and told me that the previous bidder as a d***** bag and then asked, did he want to buy the pair!" OMG... so right after he ripped me off, he goes and tries to rip off the 2nd bidder too? WOW. Unbelievable. I told Mark about this also, and told this other TAF2 member to stay AWAY from this guy. Paypal has issued a red flag on him now too.

Anyway, thank you both for your kindness and consideration!

b125killer

That sucks sorry to hear about your experience on aquabid. Here is Pleco Petes email plecopete@gmail.com He also has listings on the gcca website.
Scott

Mugwump

Hey Frank, mine have grown some already....how are yours doing? You got some a bit larger too. didn't you?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

shatanka

Quote from: b125killer on April 12, 2013, 08:40:36 AM
That sucks sorry to hear about your experience on aquabid. Here is Pleco Petes email plecopete@gmail.com He also has listings on the gcca website.

Ok! Thank you so much for your consideration and for your help with pleco pete's contact info! I appreciate it!

Mugwump

LOL..we saw Pleco Pete early, quite the character..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Pleco Pete is quite the character, But in a good way. He sure has alot of rare and neat plecos. I liked his vampire plecos
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: shatanka on April 14, 2013, 10:52:07 AM
Quote from: b125killer on April 12, 2013, 08:40:36 AM

Ok! Thank you so much for your consideration and for your help with pleco pete's contact info! I appreciate it!

You ever get a hold of Pete?...he's not the best on a 'puter...but he does answer his ads on GCCA..

http://www.gcca.net/classifieds/view-and-post-ads/7-scavengers-and-non-cichlids?start=30

Cathy Durkin is a daughter, I believe...??
Jon

Frank The Plumber

I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?