• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 05:21:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 310
Total: 310

Long fin green dragon BN's...

Started by Mugwump, March 25, 2013, 06:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

These little devils are neat. I was watching them for a bit today, they darkened from a pale albino/greenish color to a darker green color when I put them in their tank...some even have a lime green highlight type expression on areas of their bodies and fins.....wow...like chameleons... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

I have been wanting a few of those for awhile

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on March 25, 2013, 07:21:32 PM
I have been wanting a few of those for awhile

Pleco Pete may have some more at the April GCCA swap.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on March 25, 2013, 11:22:10 PM
Pic's  ????????????

LOL..with my camera skills.......LOLOLOLOL........ya gotta remember that I'm using Mr. Kodak's original prototype camera......
Jon

Frank The Plumber

I'll see what I can do on my group of kids.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Looked em over close this morning...some are a light yellow/green color again......nice...
Jon

Frank The Plumber

I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Jon

Frank The Plumber

Nope I bought 2 bags in the first place. I love them.  :-*

Mugwump

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on March 26, 2013, 01:46:30 PM
Nope I bought 2 bags in the first place. I love them.  :-*

A Ha !!!!...you were holding out on me.....LOL....and, yes, they are nice, aren't they......
Jon

shatanka

How much do these guys go for at the swaps? I think they are really neat looking but hard to find. That scammer that "got me" on aquabid had a pic of someone else's lf green dragon ( that was also posted on aquabid at the same time! Gosh, HOW DUMB IS HE?) I was going to bid on it too, until Mark from aquabid warned me of the jerk and told me what he was up to. Glad I didn't now. If you guys can maybe get a few extras (if they aren't too expensive that is), is it possible to send them along with the Sta Isabella cross angels when it's good shipping time ? I just don't want any more of my money stolen! Skeered to go on aquabid now! lol  Would love to see some pics of them if either of you can try to get some on here. TY in advance.

Mugwump

I know that 'Pleco Pete' has some more....mine are young yet, but Frank got a few larger one's I think??....they went for $40 a bag of 4-6.....dependent on size...
Jon

shatanka

Ok , and sorry I am not in "the in crowd" to know everyone  :( , so who is "Pleco Pete"? How do I get ahold of him? thank you!

Mugwump

Quote from: shatanka on April 11, 2013, 11:57:14 AM
Ok , and sorry I am not in "the in crowd" to know everyone  :( , so who is "Pleco Pete"? How do I get ahold of him? thank you!

LOL...'Pleco Pete' is a local Chicago guy.....I'll ask him if he ships etc..if not, Perhaps I can grab a bag and ship to you....???....
Jon