• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 05:24:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 250
Total: 250

Spring Cleaning

Started by P4Angels, March 29, 2013, 05:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

What a day....  Turn up the tunes for spring cleaning at P4angels:

1. Scrubbed down tanks
2. Cleaning sponge filters
3. Water changes
4. Moving kids around
5. Painting tanks (4 - 10 gallons for babies)
6. Fri rack idea - Hmmmm (5 10 gallon tanks)
7. Drip system plan (work in progress)

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

That's quite the 'to do' list..when you're done, pop over and help with mine... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

If we were closer we could combine rooms... WOW :o   
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

P4Angels2

Jon I think you and Jan need to become snowbirds that reside in WA year round....can you imagine the angels that could be produced???

P4Angels

Right now we have sold fish from one end of the state all the way up to canada.... not alot of people out here breeding.  We could be the west cost angelfish distro center... LOL

Mugwump

So true.....let me check my 'Swiss' bank account.... :o
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

While your there check on ours too

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels2 on March 29, 2013, 07:47:56 PM

sure....send me the acct number.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

I did a bit of spring cleaning too, even run a bit of pvc for some new air drops.

When I was doing water changes, I found some new fry!  I got these Tiger Limia's as a BAP submission at the CAFE February meeting and one of the females dropped today.  Man, are these thing huge!  After working with egg scaterers mostly for the past several years, I couldn't get over how big these fry were.....

Dennis

P4Angels2

Quote from: Mugwump on March 29, 2013, 07:51:14 PM
Quote from: P4Angels2 on March 29, 2013, 07:47:56 PM

sure....send me the acct number.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mugwump

Congrats.....nice...... ;D.....Scott won a bag of misc guppies at the GreenWater swap....he brought them back to show us and they were giving birth in the bag....LOL...I did a quick look around for Aron and Lori.....hehe
Jon

Mugwump

Jon