• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 10:31:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,313
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 216
Total: 216

Friday coffee

Started by Mugwump, August 26, 2016, 05:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...very, very, very good coffee this morn'n.....didn't sleep well, so up/down for whatever reason... |^|..I foresee a nap later for sure...

..60's headed towards low 80's...then rain moving in tonight...a few errands for this morn'n, then some water changes, then some junk putz'n....we're accumulating again....LOL....

...might run up and check 'Goodwill's' book section..?...we've found it to be a good source for used books/novels...more than a few times we've turned up a some real gems..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....Pot #2...and it's very good......time to get roll'n......vroom..sput sput sput.....oh well... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

.....is very good. It going to be a hot one today but the humidity will break and we will be in for a very nice weekend or so they say. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

....rain here soon......after not sleeping well last night, I can see an early turn in here with a good book...
Jon

LizStreithorst

Same her, Muggers.  I'm plum tuckered.  It's still light out but I'm hitting the sack now.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Me too. Worked on the fish room all day yesterday and a lot of today. Got up at 4 am so I am about ready to crash. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.