• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 03:03:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 249
Total: 249

Counted fish

Started by LizStreithorst, August 13, 2016, 05:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I have 60 small Angels and 40 adult Dots to sell to the wholesaler Thursday after next.  I will have to steal the Dots from the 125 at the shop but I only moved them there so I wouldn't have to kill them.   I will replace them with 6 or 8 adult Blue Marble Angels.  The Blue Marbles will look good in that tank.

After the stand rebuild I'll have more empty tanks than I can ever remember having.  It will be glorious.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 13, 2016, 05:38:23 PM
I have 60 small Angels and 40 adult Dots to sell to the wholesaler Thursday after next.  I will have to steal the Dots from the 125 at the shop but I only moved them there so I wouldn't have to kill them.   I will replace them with 6 or 8 adult Blue Marble Angels.  The Blue Marbles will look good in that tank.

After the stand rebuild I'll have more empty tanks than I can ever remember having.  It will be glorious.

I'll bet those blue marbles will get some nice comments....gorgeous fish...

....indeed, having a lot of tank space is absolutely glorious..... w!w =;-) w!w...enjoy
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Tank Space. What is that? lol

LizStreithorst

Alas, the wholesaler doesn't want my 60 Angels and 40 Dots.  He only wants large quantities like 100 or more of one type at a time.  I can't figure out why but that's the way it is.

I don't mind growing out the Angels but I'd rather not be stuck with all those worthless dots.  At least I'll have tank space for them.
Always move forward. Never look back.