• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 03:33:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 310
Total: 310

When is ground hog day???

Started by BallAquatics, March 18, 2013, 02:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Just saw a ground hog out looking for greens in the back yard.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

It has come and gone.  Pascagoula Peat, or what his name is did NOT see his shadow.  I don't thing we have ground hogs down this way.  We have our share of 'possums and armadillos, though.
Always move forward. Never look back.

greydragon

BallAquatics

Yea, this one wasn't see any shadow either.  At first I thought it was a raccoon looking for worms since it's been raining so much.  This old girl lives under the barn and will be out with a new batch of younguns' around mid May /June.

Dennis

PaulineMi

This is the first time I've heard "lives under the barn" without a reference to contributing to its demise. 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

I've never heard that expression before.....  It truly does and has for several years now, live under the barn.  I guess technically, it just a rather large utility shed, but it has a gambrel roof and looks like a small barn.

Dennis

b125killer

I have a ground hog that lives under my shed too. His name is Chuck and the kids think I'm crazy when I tell them the whistle-pig is out.
He doesn't get along with my dogs. The Dogs almost got him last year. Maybe Chuck will find a new home this year. one that's a little safer.
Scott