• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 05:04:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 242
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 234
Total: 234

Morn'n...

Started by Mugwump, July 29, 2016, 06:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee's wonderful.....need more  wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Yes coffee was/is great. It rained all night so it is like a swap around here. We should be drying out sometime later this morning but we have a flash flood warning until noon. I have canceled my plans to go to Dover.

I guess it will just be a putzing day today.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

....cooler here today, but damp and sticky...rain expected on/off for the rest of the day too...putz'n and napping  huh   ...who knows?

...got the blahs..... wfwf.....perhaps some tunes will help to brighten things up....

anyway....more coffee... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Off to a client location this morning.  I usually really enjoy my work, but it wouldn't bother me to just stay home today.  lol  I've been thinking about getting out of the local consulting and repair work and just doing on-line contract work.  Then I'd never have to go out when I didn't want to.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

....Got the fish fed, fry water changed...now a bowl of Wheaties and Pot#2.....we're on the way....... |^|

...now where was I  huh......
Jon

Ron Sower

...had my coffee then had a couple come buy our master bedroom furniture except the bed and vanity....got them loade up and on their way,,,

...heading out to show my friend some houses now...I gotta make sure he's got space for a fishroom!!!!....

later folks...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron