• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 04:45:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 319
Total: 319

MMmmm..the smell of bacon cooking

Started by Mugwump, March 17, 2013, 07:06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Pancakes and bacon this morn'n..... ;D..big glass of OJ.....aahhhhh...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

greydragon

the smell of bacon cooking is enough to make me sick  lol

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on March 17, 2013, 10:46:11 AM
the smell of bacon cooking is enough to make me sick  lol

'heathen'.....LOL....bacon rules !!!!!!.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

greydragon

i cant help it if i am allergic to any thing that used to go oink oink

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on March 17, 2013, 11:04:40 AM
i cant help it if i am allergic to any thing that used to go oink oink

maybe turkey bacon then...????...it's not bad either...
Jon

PaulineMi

A Michigan forum I belong to has an entire thread dedicated to bacon.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

We dig the pig!  My sister used to be married to a hog farmer..... 1200 squealing beasts on a thousand acre farm.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on March 17, 2013, 01:08:18 PM
We dig the pig!  My sister used to be married to a hog farmer..... 1200 squealing beasts on a thousand acre farm.  LOL

Dennis

Ah, and that wonderful pig farm smell.....LOL...
Jon

ilroost

sschind

Quote from: Mugwump on March 17, 2013, 07:06:26 AM

Sounds good but could I exchange the Pancakes for more bacon.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

Mugwump

Quote from: sschind on March 17, 2013, 07:23:22 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 17, 2013, 07:06:26 AM

Sounds good but could I exchange the Pancakes for more bacon.

LOL...I know what you mean...we cooked the whole pound just for the two of us... ;D...
Jon

Frank The Plumber

Quote from: BallAquatics on March 17, 2013, 01:08:18 PM

Dennis

Mine too. Had to pop em cauterize and give a shot one year for the oysters. Not worth the work or ankle biting for me. Yucko.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on March 17, 2013, 04:38:09 PM
Ah, and that wonderful pig farm smell.....LOL...

It usually lasted about 10 minutes and then you didn't notice it...  LOL LOL was good practice for later work in environmental remediation.   ;)

Dennis

PaulineMi

We had a neighbor who raised pigs for awhile.  There was nothing more entertaining than helping catch little piglets that escaped. They jump and hop and spin in such a comical way. I don't think the farmer was as amused by it as I was. 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

It's quite surprising how light on their feet the full grown ones are too!

Dennis