• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 03:00:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 331
Total: 331

Wed. good chow....

Started by Mugwump, June 29, 2016, 04:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the nice neighbor Denise made is a nice batch of home made/rolled tamales......she's made us some before.....they are so good....MMmmmmm

We swap dishes all the time...last time we sent over a big roasting pan full of stuffed cabbage(Galumpkis).....slurp....they loved em.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'm gonna have kidney stew from the second beef kidney I bought.  I forgot that it had to soak in vinegar water for 2 hrs before I cook it.  I will be starving to death before I get to eat.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Wow....had a young fish keeper stop stop by....we got to gabbing....LOL........

..Ok now....How was the kidney stew ??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Even though I was hungry enough that shit on a shingle would have tasted good to me I must say it was excellent.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 29, 2016, 08:09:49 PM
Even though I was hungry enough that shit on a shingle would have tasted good to me I must say it was excellent.

SOS was one of my favorite things in the army....it was one of the few things that they got right??.....LOL...
Jon

Rjb3

We have leftovers from Pappy's Smokehouse. Yup, we passed through St. Louis yesterday on our way back from the Arkansas houseboat trip. Love Pappy's food. We only get down that way once or twice a year.

You may want to concider stopping on your way to Chicago, Liz. If you like world class bar-b-que.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Rjb3 on June 29, 2016, 08:44:03 PMon our way back from the Arkansas houseboat trip.
What body of water was your houseboat trip on?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Rjb3

Ron Sower

Feeds into the White River that runs right by Calico Rock, which is where my Mom grew up and we had wonderful vacations in that little nub of a town!!!  The Arkansas Ozarks, baby!  |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Rjb3

We had a good time. Next trip we're going with the 60 footer.

Ron Sower

I've never done a houseboat vacation. I think that would be fun.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on June 30, 2016, 05:58:19 PM
We had a good time. Next trip we're going with the 60 footer.

..60 footer?.. Whoa...the big boy....I've seem pics of those.....very nice... |^|
Jon

Rjb3

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 30, 2016, 06:21:28 PM

You'll enjoy it.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on June 30, 2016, 08:50:49 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on June 30, 2016, 06:21:28 PM

You'll enjoy it.

Nice..... |^|

Jon