• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 07:04:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 250
Total: 250

I know that I'm demding

Started by LizStreithorst, October 17, 2012, 05:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Forgive me for being that way.  The size of allowed attachments needs to me made bigger.  I will reduce my pics yet again and try to post them for the 3rd time.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Let me see what I can do.....If you use photobucket, I don't think it makes any difference..but uploading is different..it gets stored on site....

Here's what I use...
http://download.cnet.com/Image-Resizer-Powertoy-for-Windows-XP/3000-18487_4-10905400.html

or for Win7,etc
http://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/image-resizer-powertoy-clone-for-windows-7vista/
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I am too stupid to use photo bucket.  I've tried twice.  I know that band width costs money.  I will try your links.  In the interum the world will do without seeing my air system.

Mugwump

mail me the pic(s) and I'll try it for you if you want??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I will Mug, along with the text.  I need to eat first.  Sorry that I ain't real bright. 

ilroost

Mugwump

I resize em and they do fine....then they click to expand......big pics take up a lot of bandwidth to load and can get slow.....
try the Windows power tools link above...works great and even loads in 'right click' for easy sizing....it's not a bigg app either...and it's free....LOL
Jon

Jo

I use picasa then you can upload them from computer to web albums and then get a link for thumnail, small, 2 sizes medium and large.
thumbnail

small 288px
medium 400x400

not gonna do bigger medium and large in case it is too much, bigger medium size is 640x640 and large is 800px
Jo