• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 12:32:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 204
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 237
Total: 237

Thursday's eats....

Started by Mugwump, June 23, 2016, 04:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...A nice large pizza !!!!!!............... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I made some chicken after work.   It's in the fridge making it's all ingredients marry oneanother for a better flavor.   It will be much better tomorrow.  I may just have a Cajun sausage with this exquisite mustard I found, and a sliced tomato with salt.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Crab cakes and french fries. Very good. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

I'm trying to decide between Crab cakes and or french fries Toast.....

Dennis

wsantia1

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 23, 2016, 05:04:14 PM

Dennis

Have both. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 23, 2016, 05:19:43 PM
Quote from: BallAquatics on June 23, 2016, 05:04:14 PM

Dennis

Have both. |^| |^| |^|

LOL....+1
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

I'm doing the crab cakes.... I've got some vegies I need to roast so I can kill two birds with one stone.

Dennis

Mugwump

I'll eat crab cakes, but they are by far not my favorite .... huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

Too much filler in them for my taste.  My favorite crab dish is soft shell crab lightly fried with lemon to squeeze on top.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 23, 2016, 06:18:06 PM
Too much filler in them for my taste.  My favorite crab dish is soft shell crab lightly fried with lemon to squeeze on top.

Not much filler in the ones I get around here. mim mim mim
Willie

Mugwump

..just give me a nice King crab, with steamed clams on the side.. |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 23, 2016, 06:28:31 PM

These sound like they would be good.  http://allrecipes.com/recipe/19489/maryland-crab-cakes-ii/

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 23, 2016, 06:55:55 PM

These sound like they would be good.  http://allrecipes.com/recipe/19489/maryland-crab-cakes-ii/

....make that 'prepared mustard' and I'm in.... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

If I make it I will use my prepared mustard to die for.  Alas, even though I'm just 90 miles from the coast I'll have to use canned lump crab meat.  I've used the shredded in gumbo's and it's fine but in crab cakes the difference between canned and fresh will be obvious.

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 23, 2016, 06:57:51 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 23, 2016, 06:55:55 PM

....make that 'prepared mustard' and I'm in.... |^|

Those do look good. I will make some of those soon. mim mim mim
Willie