• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 07:43:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 331
Total: 332

A Robin!

Started by PaulineMi, March 13, 2013, 11:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

While trying to wrap my brain around TDS and EC differences and interactions ( :o) I glanced out the window and there sat a robin!  It's snowing but that robin confirmed that this nasty weather is on its way out. Hooray!
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

LOL.....even Robins get fooled....LOL....but yes, we're at least getting close... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

derick

hi guys

i agree with that spring is on the way.  :)
Derick

LizStreithorst

The Robins are passing through my neck of the woods in a big way right now.  They're headed toward y'all.  I see the occasional one during the winter.  They eat the berries on the hollies.  When this many come through it means only one thing...SPRING!
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Well give em a pat on the butt and send em up..... ;D...I'm more than ready for spring
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson