• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 09:29:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 353
Total: 353

Finally....

Started by Mugwump, June 19, 2016, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....my lovely bride made my day.....French toast and bacon... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

..been waiting to have this since Friday, but something always came up.....and it was sooooooo good...MMMmmmmm.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

And on YOUR special day, Dad!! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I had a catfish filet baked in butter and paprika with coleslaw.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

If you have a Checkers near by, they have good catfish.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on June 20, 2016, 03:59:37 PM
If you have a Checkers near by, they have good catfish.

...none here, but we have a roving food cart vendor that besides having some outrageously good ribs...has fried catfish.. |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

It's Catfish country here.  Down here it's broiler houses, cow/calf, and pond raised cat fish.  It used to be dairy country years ago back when a man could milk 40 cows and make a good living.

It's not a fish that I'm particularly fond of although river caught Cat fish have a bit more flavor but not much.  To me they taste like generic fish.  Give me a Redfish, or a Tuna or a Flounder.  Those have a flavor.  I use Catfish in dishes where the seasonings do the job and the fish itself can't carry the day.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

I don't think I've ever had a piece of fish I didn't like.  From yummy sword fish steaks, to plain old tilapia fillets, I like it all!

Dennis