• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 08:53:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 530
Total: 530

Horse finally screw up a good thing.

Started by LizStreithorst, June 14, 2016, 03:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

My neighbor down the road a piece called yesterday.  He said that my free range horse had been visiting their place at night.  He was apologetic!  Imagine that?  My horse toes to his place and stomps on his garden and he is sorry?  I immediately put her in the pasture fenced pasture.  This morning I got to thinking...well, if she only goes down there at night I can let her out to eat the good grass in the morning  and put her up when I get home from work.  Problem solved :)

I got home from work and there was Ms Foot Loose and Fancy Free in the fenced pasture.  I called my neighbor and sure enough she'd visited them this morning.  I guess her life is not complete unless she makes a daily visit huh.  He said that bring her home was no big deal.  they put a lead rope on her and got in the golf cart and led her home.  I promised that it would never happen again.

I have decided not to have Mr. Sharp until August when he's dead slow.  It's clear that my fish rack job is not high on his list and I can do without 240 gallons of tank space until then.  He's be happy to have another job fencing when he's dead slow even if it is outside in the August heat when the ground is dry and you have to work hard to dig a post hole.  It will give his younger guys a pay check and all he'll have to do is supervise.  I'll have enough money even if I buy fish at NADA.  Thanks to SS I've been able to sock money away.
Always move forward. Never look back.