• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 01:18:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 381
Total: 382

We're rich..

Started by Mugwump, June 11, 2016, 06:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Hello Dear Friend,

Please read this letter very carefully, I am the Credit Manager U. B. A Bank of Burkina Faso Ouagadougou. I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to establish with you for the mutual benefit of us. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($9.5) Million United States dollars
into your account within 7working banking days. This fund has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim due to the owner of this fund died along with his entire family in an air crash since July 31st 2000. Please go through the website (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm)

I want our bank to release this fund to you as the nearest person to our deceased  customer  while I come over to  your country to share this fund with I don't want this  fund to go into our Bank  treasury as an abandoned or unclaimed fund you as soon as  you confirm this  fund into your account and ask me to come  over.. So this is the reason that made me to contact you so that our bank will releasethis fund to you  as  the next of kin to  the deceased customer. Please I would like  you to  keep this  proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not  interested. Upon the receipt  of  your reply and indication of your capability, I will give you  full details on how the  business  will  be

executed and also note that you will have  45% of the above  Mentioned sum if you  agree to  handle this business with me while  50% will be for me  and 10% for  any  expenses  that may arise on the process. Because I don't want anyone here in  our bank to know my involvement until you  confirm this  fund into your  account  and  ask me to come over for the sharing as I  indicated.  You are free  to contact me  through  my  alternative.  email(mohammedsalam123@yandex.com) Please kindly fill your  information below I am  looking  forward to hear from you
soonest.
Your Full Name..........
Your Sex................
Your Age................
Your Country............
Your Occupation.........
Your Personal Mobile Number......................
Thanks.best regards.
Mr Mohammed  Abdul Salam,
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson