• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 07:31:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 345
Total: 346

Wednesday's coffee gab

Started by Mugwump, June 08, 2016, 05:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Morn'n all....the coffee is really good on this 48deg morning....it's headed to the upper 70's(80) for a high, as the summer's heat and storms move back this way over the weekend.

...much putz'n in the fish room today, with water changes, and fry tending. Then perhaps a few errands, etc... huh

...later, I may mow the lawn...get it done early before it gets too hot and rainy... |^|...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.....and oh, I need to clean up the bbs factory too.....maybe I'll make another 2ltr bottle hatcher vessel...??...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...well phooey on y'all too......LOL...........hope everyone had a nice day..?
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on June 08, 2016, 05:49:59 AM
...later, I may mow the lawn...get it done early before it gets too hot and rainy... |^|...

Got Mom's acre all mowed and trimmed.  Pruned back the Weigela so she would have a bit more room for flowers.....

Like Lilac bushes, you wait until it's done blooming and then give it a good clip.  It wasn't done last year, so I cut it back extra-hard this year to get rid of the "woody" stems and get it a bit more compact.

Dennis

Mugwump

...a pretty pic....an acre...lots of room for flowers.. |^|
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on June 08, 2016, 03:18:14 PM
...a pretty pic....an acre...lots of room for flowers.. |^|

LOL  Pop has most of it planted with fruit and nut trees.  Mom's got two small dry-stack round planters out in front for her flowers.  Of course, at 87, she's not planting too may flowers anymore.....

Dennis

Ron Sower

i miss my mom. she always had flowers and taught us kids to raise them.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 08, 2016, 02:39:21 PM

I had a great day but it was long. Got a chance to have lunch with some former co-workers. A couple I hadn't seen in ten years. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 08, 2016, 07:51:41 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 08, 2016, 02:39:21 PM

I had a great day but it was long. Got a chance to have lunch with some former co-workers. A couple I hadn't seen in ten years. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

...Now that's a good time... |^|
Jon