• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 09:28:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 195
Total: 195

Some kick-a$$ softball at the NCAA World Series

Started by BallAquatics, June 08, 2016, 03:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

First two games have both came down to the final inning.  Tonight it's winner take all!!!

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 08, 2016, 03:20:00 PM
First two games have both came down to the final inning.  Tonight it's winner take all!!!

Dennis

I missed game two....dang it..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on June 08, 2016, 03:25:18 PM
I missed game two....dang it..

Oh my.  You missed a classic.  Down by 7 Auburn comes back to tie and wins it with a walk-off grand-slam.  That was after Tiffany Howard catches a 2 run home run ball behind the fence to denie OK the lead in the top of the 7th.  What a game.  The first one was a good one too!

http://www.si.com/more-sports/2016/06/07/auburn-oklahoma-womens-college-world-series-tiffany-howard-catch-video

Dennis

LizStreithorst

I used to watch women's softball when I visited my old lady.  It was her favorite sport.  I miss it but I don't miss it enough to buy a TV and the dang satellite thing that charges an arm an a leg every month for a huge selection of stations that I have no interest in. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 08, 2016, 06:51:42 PM
I used to watch women's softball when I visited my old lady.  It was her favorite sport.  I miss it but I don't miss it enough to buy a TV and the dang satellite thing that charges an arm an a leg every month for a huge selection of stations that I have no interest in.

...the antenna that I put up is good for about 150 miles, and has a rotor built in.. |^|...just enough to get what we watch....when we want too....DTV is now gone.....mailed back the units yesterday... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

A 150 mile range wound pick up the three main networks and a PBS station.  Then I'd have to pay someone to set it up for me because I'd nave no clue.  Then I'd have to buy a TV.  It's just not worth it to me.  I've gotten comfortable with life sans TV. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 08, 2016, 08:00:18 PM
A 150 mile range wound pick up the three main networks and a PBS station.  Then I'd have to pay someone to set it up for me because I'd nave no clue.  Then I'd have to buy a TV.  It's just not worth it to me.  I've gotten comfortable with life sans TV.

I completely understand......... w!w =;-) w!w
Jon