• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 02:15:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 258
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 281
Total: 281

Yahoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Mugwump, May 25, 2016, 03:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..we're getting rain finally  ;D....lots of boomers too........Heidi's in the bathroom, Manny's under our bed...LOL....old Bandit is sitting on the cat perch watching outside..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Mugwump

..it dropped from the upper 80's to the upper 60's in about a hour.......but the humidity rose to 90 and the dew point to 67deg's.....whoa....think muggy stuff...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

It got up to 87 here. There was plenty of sunshine and it was a little breezy. Just like I like it. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

not sure how hot it got here but the projection was 89 and the humidity made it feel like 92.  I needed the AC in my poorly insulated shop but I've been able to do without at the house.  My house is well insulated and is shaded by trees. 

The time for closing doors and windows and turn on the AC  in the house will come soon.  I dread it but it's better than enduring winter.  And now there's the pissing dog to consider.  I need to buy a larger pet door for her and have Mr. Sharp put it in my side door.

I like the summer just fine.  Sweat is fine with me when I'm out of doors. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 25, 2016, 06:45:11 PM
not sure how hot it got here but the projection was 89 and the humidity made it feel like 92.  I needed the AC in my poorly insulated shop but I've been able to do without at the house.  My house is well insulated and is shaded by trees. 

The time for closing doors and windows and turn on the AC  in the house will come soon.  I dread it but it's better than enduring winter.  And now there's the pissing dog to consider.  I need to buy a larger pet door for her and have Mr. Sharp put it in my side door.

I like the summer just fine.  Sweat is fine with me when I'm out of doors.

....it's not so much the heat, but the heat/humidity that I refuse to sleep in anymore.....I can work all day in the heat....always have..
Jon