• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 05:54:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 329
Total: 329

yup, Tuesday's coffee

Started by Mugwump, May 24, 2016, 06:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....and a very good cup of coffee it is too....in the 60's at the moment....heat/rain/storms moving in....Willie isn't going to like the next round of weather he gets... :D

...There, I did it.....the AC is on now...it'll run a bit sucking the humidity out of the furniture, etc....but then hardly run til the late day heat peaks....almost made it to June 1st this year before having to use it...... ;D |^| ;D |^| ;D......cool...........pun intended  8)

...a bit of putz'n for the day....gotta get a box ready for Willie....a few errands...maybe mow the grass before the rain gets here... huh....

..the red raspberry plant has a ton of blossoms, this will be the first year with a yield...we're excited...MMMmmmm...hopefully the black ones produce again too....that wicked winter a couple years ago beat it up badly....

..anyway..........morn'n all... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is very good this morning. It is sunny and cool right now. Getting up into the hi 70s later.  Those T-Storms last night really did a number on us here. At least the weatherman got the business from his colleagues this morning for screwing up the forecast once again. That's a first for here. huh

A little food shopping and some light cooking here today. I think I'll make some pork chops later. I'll either pan fry them or grill em depending on the weather. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 24, 2016, 06:27:57 AM
The coffee is very good this morning. It is sunny and cool right now. Getting up into the hi 70s later.  Those T-Storms last night really did a number on us here. At least the weatherman got the business from his colleagues this morning for screwing up the forecast once again. That's a first for here. huh

A little food shopping and some light cooking here today. I think I'll make some pork chops later. I'll either pan fry them or grill em depending on the weather. ::)

...got some chops here too....they're going on the grill rain or shine.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...8:30 AM and already in the 70's....they called for the 70's today, but I knew they blew it....they've under estimated the temps by 10 deg's for the last week....it'll be hot and humid here...I'm betting the upper 80's like yesterday...more humidity tho with the rain moving in....the dew point is going up quickly too...

.... ;D...so I called it right in flipping the AC on... ;D....much better sleeping tonight.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

Mugwump

....LOL...sure, upper 70's today...it's already 84deg's.....LOL....dew point 63 and rising.....................but we could use the rain  |^|
Jon