• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 09:00:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 250
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 240
Total: 240

Can't live with them and can't live without them

Started by LizStreithorst, May 23, 2016, 07:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Computers, that is.  They make me want to wack my head with a ball peen hammer >:( 

I wasn't always stupid with them but I have become stupid and keep getting more stupid.  I can't seem to accomplish the most basic things...things that a 3 year old could do.  Makes want to put myself out of my misery.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 23, 2016, 07:18:55 PM
Computers, that is.  They make me want to wack my head with a ball peen hammer >:( 

I wasn't always stupid with them but I have become stupid and keep getting more stupid.  I can't seem to accomplish the most basic things...things that a 3 year old could do.  Makes want to put myself out of my misery.

....LOL....Google it...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's too embarrassing to tell.  I'll just shoot myself in the head or figure it out myself or live with.

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

Don't beat your head against the wall.  We can probably help if we know the problem.  It can't possibly be any worst than some of the dumb things I've done when it comes to computers.....

Dennis

wsantia1

Quote from: BallAquatics on May 24, 2016, 11:55:51 AM
Don't beat your head against the wall.  We can probably help if we know the problem.  It can't possibly be any worst than some of the dumb things I've done when it comes to computers.....

Dennis

+1
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Thanks gents.  I want to take a break from it for a while after yesterday.  My email isn't working right but It's working well enough that I can forget about it before I'm in the mood to tackle it again.   I'll tell you all about it once I'm ready to tackle it again.