• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 07:12:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 543
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 528
Total: 528

WANT A DOG

Started by ghonk, May 21, 2016, 05:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

You would hope it runs away. ;D

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on May 21, 2016, 06:53:59 AM
You would hope it runs away. ;D

...LOL...and they want you to pay for it too.....plus no shots yet??...$$$$$'s......priceless...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

My brother got a boxer from the anti cruelty/shelter or what ever it was.
And every time he would CRACK the door it would bolt outside like the house was on fire,and start running away.

He chased it down 3 or 4 times,so one day here it goes again,out the door and starts flying down the street.
My brother waved bye to  him and shut the door,a day or two later he got a call from animal control,the dog had a chip so they knew who to contact.

They said hey,we have your dog.
My brother said no,you have your dog.