• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 06:06:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 315
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 338
Total: 338

Frank's birthday present....

Started by BallAquatics, March 07, 2013, 03:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Hey guys, I've found the perfect gift for Frank the Plumber's birthday.....

Every plumber should have one!

Thanks Josh for posting this on FaceBook!

Dennis

ilroost

LizStreithorst

I'll chip in!  Franks a fine man.  He deserves a gift like that from us.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

Got a good laugh out of those.  They're hilarious.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

LOL..knowing Frank, he already has one...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.......but if not, where do we order one?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Frank The Plumber

Snicker.

I have two brothers who I worked with for many years. Well, you see the little place in the middle there. Yeah. It seems all sorts of fun things can get ....let's say, placed into there. Pencils, chewing gum, sand, pop rocks ( yeah that feels zappy and not so fresh) the inked up felts of like 8 fat sharpie markers, water, soda pop ( get quite a fizz...sometimes), earth worms. cock roaches. See a pattern developing here? So in my situation it was not so good to leave the back door slightly ajar like this lad here has. In our house my brothers and I had long tailed T shirts. We were sealed tight. If at any time there was exposure, there would be a violation. At one point the items were so bizarre that I would have stapled that T shirt to my back side. My Uncle almost put a live mouse into my bothers top gap. Sort of a weird thing to go home at the end of the day and have to explain to the Mrs. why there was a chunk of red licorice melted into your drawers. Like something you'd see on Maury or something.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on March 07, 2013, 07:43:22 PM
Snicker.

I have two brothers who I worked with for many years. Well, you see the little place in the middle there. Yeah. It seems all sorts of fun things can get ....let's say, placed into there. Pencils, chewing gum, sand, pop rocks ( yeah that feels zappy and not so fresh) the inked up felts of like 8 fat sharpie markers, water, soda pop ( get quite a fizz...sometimes), earth worms. cock roaches. See a pattern developing here? So in my situation it was not so good to leave the back door slightly ajar like this lad here has. In our house my brothers and I had long tailed T shirts. We were sealed tight. If at any time there was exposure, there would be a violation. At one point the items were so bizarre that I would have stapled that T shirt to my back side. My Uncle almost put a live mouse into my bothers top gap. Sort of a weird thing to go home at the end of the day and have to explain to the Mrs. why there was a chunk of red licorice melted into your drawers. Like something you'd see on Maury or something.

Yes sir, and tool belts are notorious for pulling them down a bit too....think cold pennies, wire connectors, nails, screws, screw drivers, cold snow, icicles snapped off a gutter, and the above bugs that you mentioned...toss in a few earth worms, and maybe a dripping 'dreamsicle'...LOL
it did get crazy sometimes...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Frank The Plumber

I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

The first machine shop I worked in had a guy that always had his crack showing. One day he got a bunch of cast iron shavings dumped in the the crack. I thought he was going to cry. He did learn to keep his paints up after that.
Scott

Frank The Plumber

One day:

I put a handful of sand in my brothers mail slot there one day and he dropped his britches right then and there and started dusting. I guess that sand dust can travel around a bit in there and it seems the winds were North bound that day. There were two young ladies walking by who just stood there watching him do his house keeping. He just went about his business and was putting himself back in order while they stood there and watched. They were all face to face about 15 feet away just to sort of illustrate the view they may have had. He was very mad. Very diligent and intent and mumbling feverishly. Something about my mother who happens to be his as well. Even though the one gal walked right up to him after he had everything polished and sorted out and stuck her phone number in his shirt pocket. He never even acknowledged her. He just kept intently feverishly dusting the sand dust from his situation. During the whole thing my other brother kept taking this long broom and dusting his business, like he was carefully brushing the snow off of a price less car or something. He did that totally straight faced too, impressive. My other brother and I died from the whole event. I laughed so hard I had to go to lunch again. I had to hold in the laughter because if I just busted out laughing it would influence what these two gals did. I was beet red, I think I may have fatally deprived my brains of oxygen on that day. To this day he still claims that he owes me a nasty turn for this event, despite having a great six month relationship with the gal. And she was a red head too. ;)

derick

Derick

Jdmcfast

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on March 08, 2013, 12:28:28 PM
One day:

I put a handful of sand in my brothers mail slot there one day and he dropped his britches right then and there and started dusting. I guess that sand dust can travel around a bit in there and it seems the winds were North bound that day. There were two young ladies walking by who just stood there watching him do his house keeping. He just went about his business and was putting himself back in order while they stood there and watched. They were all face to face about 15 feet away just to sort of illustrate the view they may have had. He was very mad. Very diligent and intent and mumbling feverishly. Something about my mother who happens to be his as well. Even though the one gal walked right up to him after he had everything polished and sorted out and stuck her phone number in his shirt pocket. He never even acknowledged her. He just kept intently feverishly dusting the sand dust from his situation. During the whole thing my other brother kept taking this long broom and dusting his business, like he was carefully brushing the snow off of a price less car or something. He did that totally straight faced too, impressive. My other brother and I died from the whole event. I laughed so hard I had to go to lunch again. I had to hold in the laughter because if I just busted out laughing it would influence what these two gals did. I was beet red, I think I may have fatally deprived my brains of oxygen on that day. To this day he still claims that he owes me a nasty turn for this event, despite having a great six month relationship with the gal. And she was a red head too. ;)
Too Funny!
Josh

pashley

Barb

Good thread,  made me laugh for sure!
Barb