• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 07:44:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 332
Total: 332

PISSING AND SHITTING

Started by LizStreithorst, May 01, 2016, 06:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 14, 2016, 03:52:12 PM
Guess what?  I haven't seen any poo in the house since the day after I discovered who the culprit was.  I saw that last pee on a dog bed 4 days ago.  It was a huge pee.  The bed was actually dripping!  I know that they say that dogs don't get the message unless you catch them in the act, but that is not always true.  I was angry.  I showed Kate the dripping bed and told her that this was not acceptable in a strong hard voice.   She ran into the cage and I locked her in.  I let her out and we peed outside before bed time.  Then she went back to the cage.  She stayed there all night and the next morning after we peed outside together she went back in the cage! 

I told her that I would not lock her up but I expected to see pee in the house when I got home from work.  She has not peed inside since.  I still invite her outside to pee with me when I need to pee.  She knows what I mean when I say, "Kate, lets go pee."  She happily heads for the door and we pee.  I think that the dog just needed more attention.  I always boost her fat ass on the bed so she can sleep with me.  I thought that was enough but it was not.  She was dissatisfied.  She wanted training.  Training is attention.

It sure is.  mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

All is not well.  I had not put down the big throw rugs in in front of the doors until today after I cleaned.  Damned if this evening their wasn't a huge pee on one of those rugs.  What a disappointment, but I knew it might happen.  That's way I put off putting them down as long as I did.

I showed the rug to Kate, made her go pee outside and then stuck her back in the cage.  I hated it but what choice did I have?  Before I made the bed with clean sheets I let Kate outside and we both peed.  She did a big pee.  Then I stuck her back in the cage. 

I speak English do my dogs huh  While I was making up the new clean bed I told her, "You know, It's going to be chilly tonight...You could be sleeping under the covers, but no...You choose to pee in the house.  Dogs that pee in the house have to spend the night in a cage."

Surely she'll get the message.  I hate having to be hard, but what choice to I have?
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

I just had a glorious hot bath and cool rinse,  I'll get under my clean bed clothes smelling  like my wonderful French bibble bath.  Alas, I will not have a fat girl under the covers snugging up to me.   

Mugwump

...hopefully she get the message... huh...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I wanted the dang dog on the bed last night.  I feel bad when I have to ball her out and lock her up.  I let her out and we went out and peed one more time.  I talked to her about her bad habit once again, then boosted her fat ass on the bed.  All went well.  No "accidents" today either even though the most softest heaviest, most difficult rug to wash, and most desirable pee rug is still down in front of the door. 

It's isn't even summer yet and I'm already dreading winter.  FattyKate hates the cold.  She'll have to use the pet doors and she hates them, too.  I know that the battle is not over but I shall prevail.  I will do it with kindness and punishment with the emphasis on kindness.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson