• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 10:48:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 196
Total: 196

Auction for Forum

Started by LizStreithorst, May 02, 2016, 06:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Up for grabs are 6 sub adult blue marbles.  Shipping not included.   Auction will run from now until the 15th of May.  Bid away on this thread  folks.  This forum doesn't cost Mug nothing, you know.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Why thank you.... ;D....heck, we'll extend the domain name to infinity.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Mugwump

...any of those wifi?.....pearl???....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

They are all wifi with the possible of one.  I may switch that fish out for another from the same spawn because the more I look at it the less I like it  None are ps but dad was so the gene is there for sure.  They may also carry a hidden gold gene.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 03, 2016, 01:51:28 PM
They are all wifi with the possible of one.  I may switch that fish out for another from the same spawn because the more I look at it the less I like it  None are ps but dad was so the gene is there for sure.  They may also carry a hidden gold gene.

+1...............thanks....they're beautiful.. |^|
Jon

Barb

Pretty fish, despite the latin letters I know nothing about ;D
$30
Barb