• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 08:36:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 348
Total: 348

It Begins=====>

Started by Mugwump, March 05, 2013, 08:11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Oh Boy !!!......LOL

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Why won't winter end. I'm so tired of snow.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on March 05, 2013, 08:39:00 AM
Why won't winter end. I'm so tired of snow.

Ahem....now might be a good time to point out the need for that new snowblower....??...if you get it, come do my driveway too... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I told Michelle that she should shovel. After all this is all her fault. Now she knows how much more snow we could get. I bet she won't say that again. And the next time I find a cheap snow blower I'm getting it. If i would of gotten the last one we probably wouldn't have this snow storm.
Scott

Barb

And here we are in the Southeast, wishing for some of that white stuff!  Wish you could send a few inches our way.  Kids would LOVE to make a snowman.  We haven't had any for over 2 years.  But before you feel bad, remember that we get hurricanes here and you don't and the season lasts 6 months.  Hope Spring gets to you soon,
Barb

b125killer

I will put some snow in a box and mail it to you. You will need to freeze it and shave the ice block down to get it back to snow.  ;D LOL
It must be bad out there my work called off second shift. No work for me today.   
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on March 05, 2013, 03:33:41 PM
I will put some snow in a box and mail it to you. You will need to freeze it and shave the ice block down to get it back to snow.  ;D LOL
It must be bad out there my work called off second shift. No work for me today.   

nasty...and the winds haven't really picked up yet.....
Jon

ilroost

only a couple of inches here, but the wind is crazy

BallAquatics

Just started snowing here.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Looks like we ended up with 10-11 inches....now they're talking about the possibilty of another one heading in..???......cripes...
Jon

BallAquatics

Looks like Narnia around here this morning with snow sticking to everything.  LOL

Dennis

b125killer

No more snow please! We got about 10 inches.
Scott

derick

sorry to see you got the dreaded snow guys we had loads in january.  :)

hopefully we wont get anymore this year.   8)
Derick

ilroost

worked in Evansville Ind. today, no snow,sun was out and warm. Maybe spring is getting close

Mir

Today was like 50+ degrees! It was nice! I think all of our snow is finally leaving. We had two huge storms the past few weeks and stayed home from school and work like 75% of the time lol. Now it's melting! :D
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'