• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 07:03:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 337
Total: 338

The 'tease'....

Started by Mugwump, April 24, 2016, 06:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..I still have one of my original Plat males that I'd gotten from Willie even before he moved....he's a handsome fella, a parent raiser extraordinaire....I'm trying to pair him up with Liz's blue Marble female, who's no spring chicken either.....

...she will posture, lip lock, and coo with him........then when she gets him all worked up........she will then act uninterested.... huh....I have seen her lay before....but she's content to just 'tease' him............

...apparently the old boy has had enough...he keeps her trapped by the slate.....she'll either lay now, or die there....he is one PO'd angel....

I've seen enough....tomorrow he gets a sweet little gal all his own.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

..as for her ??.....it's either a good swim in a very, very cold bucket of water.....or the retirement tank.....there's a couple big boys in there that will tame her not so gently.....it'd serve her right......da little hussy....  w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 24, 2016, 06:52:58 PM
..I still have one of my original Plat males that I'd gotten from Willie even before he moved....he's a handsome fella, a parent raiser extraordinaire....I'm trying to pair him up with Liz's blue Marble female, who's no spring chicken either.....

...she will posture, lip lock, and coo with him........then when she gets him all worked up........she will then act uninterested.... huh....I have seen her lay before....but she's content to just 'tease' him............

...apparently the old boy has had enough...he keeps her trapped by the slate.....she'll either lay now, or die there....he is one PO'd angel....

I've seen enough....tomorrow he gets a sweet little gal all his own.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

..as for her ??.....it's either a good swim in a very, very cold bucket of water.....or the retirement tank.....there's a couple big boys in there that will tame her not so gently.....it'd serve her right......da little hussy....  w!w

I remember that male. He beat the hell out of the male I bred to Liz's female PS Plat. Mine is a hell of a parent raiser too. I guess it just runs in the family. mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.