• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 12:22:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 314
Total: 315

Good morn'n, Thursday..

Started by Mugwump, April 21, 2016, 06:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee's really good on this dank foggy morn'n.....drizzling now as rain is still hanging around..a good day to roll over and sleep in ....yup...

....just taking the day as it comes....but I'll get some water changes in, and separate some fry....

...blah....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Cooffee is great as is the sunshine. It looks like the last day of this gorgeous weather as the rain comes through tomorrow. We need the rain though. We've been on somewhat of a fire alert for the couple of days.

I need to do some housekeeping along with odds and ends around the flowerbeds today. Not many weeds but there is one that is strangling a bush that I need to eliminate. huh

A little putzing in the fishroom that will include some culling (missing or deformed ventrals on some BM fry) and maybe a bonus WC on the Altum tanks (I did a 50% on them yesterday). 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Oops! I missed a day here!  ??? Check my post for Wednesday and think of it as today's morning coffee post! :-\
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron