• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 12:03:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 358
Total: 358

Wed early morn'n coffee...

Started by Mugwump, April 20, 2016, 04:29:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee's very good.... ;D....been up for a while... huh...woke up, got up....

..another rainy day here, but around 70deg's for the high..a bunch of putz'n here...we'll be sorting a few bunch of things for a garage sale we're going to have this weekend...it's time to get rid of stuff that we don't use.....if we don't sell em...then off to Goodwill, or the curb..... ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great morning here today. Temps about 45 going up to 70. Not a cloud in the sky. The coffee is great too. Going to finish my mug of coffee and head out to the park. I'll finish the pot when I get back. |^| |^| |^|

WCs on tap later this morning and maybe a field trip down the road to the countryside to check out some farmers markets and a local fishing pier someone told me about at the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay. |^| |^| |^|

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 20, 2016, 06:00:10 AM
Great morning here today. Temps about 45 going up to 70. Not a cloud in the sky. The coffee is great too. Going to finish my mug of coffee and head out to the park. I'll finish the pot when I get back. |^| |^| |^|

WCs on tap later this morning and maybe a field trip down the road to the countryside to check out some farmers markets and a local fishing pier someone told me about at the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay. |^| |^| |^|

Pot #2 almost finished.....a lot to do...we'll see what the day brings tho......likely a nap later, that's for sure..LOL...we'll see...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

Woke up at 6:30 turned to a PBS station and watched the Nova show about the Vikings. Pretty cool. By the time it was over Miss Lucy was awake and we had some good coffee.  Planned a visit to AZ next month to see some friends that moved there from the hood here.

And this morning's smoothy was wonderful! I'm  feeling better overall and losing weight but don't know why my abdomen hasn't shrunk any more.

Now it's time to finish prep for the HOA meeting this afternoon. June is the end of my 2 year term. Yahoooo...!!! mim mim  Several people are going to be upset that I don't return as the president or a director again, but 3 years is enough! I spent a big part of yesterday prepping for the meeting today. Had to miss the trip with Ms. Lucy to watch the g-kid's high school team's fastpitch game down in Lacy....not a big loss though...they really suck. I'm ready for the select team's tournaments to start.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 21, 2016, 01:05:50 PM
Woke up at 6:30 turned to a PBS station and watched the Nova show about the Vikings. Pretty cool. By the time it was over Miss Lucy was awake and we had some good coffee.  Planned a visit to AZ next month to see some friends that moved there from the hood here.

And this morning's smoothy was wonderful! I'm  feeling better overall and losing weight but don't know why my abdomen hasn't shrunk any more.

Now it's time to finish prep for the HOA meeting this afternoon. June is the end of my 2 year term. Yahoooo...!!! mim mim  Several people are going to be upset that I don't return as the president or a director again, but 3 years is enough! I spent a big part of yesterday prepping for the meeting today. Had to miss the trip with Ms. Lucy to watch the g-kid's high school team's fastpitch game down in Lacy....not a big loss though...they really suck. I'm ready for the select team's tournaments to start.

Well good morn'n Wed.... on Thursday to you too.... ;D
Jon