• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 09:22:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 323
Total: 323

Great day here....!!!

Started by Mugwump, April 14, 2016, 03:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...68deg's and sunny, light winds......even opened up the fish room windows.....AAAaaahhhhhh....still too cold at night tho to sleep with the windows open ...bbrrrrr...

I'm liking this a lot.... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

I should that tomorrow will be even warmer...70's.....so the swing cushion goes on for the day.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

WOW Jon....it's good to hear that you had a nice day...............cool  |^| |^| |^| |^| w!w |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Great day here too... In the mid 60s with plenty of sun. A little breezy but all is good. Tomorrow a little warmer.  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 14, 2016, 05:14:16 PM
It's pouring down rain here
Quote from: wsantia1 on April 14, 2016, 05:11:26 PM
Great day here too... In the mid 60s with plenty of sun. A little breezy but all is good. Tomorrow a little warmer.  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

....Rainy days are good for water changes/tunes/ and/or just some reading of a nice book...sunny warm days are for opening windows and enjoying whatever it is that you need to do....... |^|
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on April 14, 2016, 06:07:13 PM
...sunny warm days are for opening windows and enjoying whatever it is that you need to do....... |^|

Yep, went out and mowed Mom's lawn.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on April 14, 2016, 08:09:02 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 14, 2016, 06:07:13 PM
...sunny warm days are for opening windows and enjoying whatever it is that you need to do....... |^|

Yep, went out and mowed Mom's lawn.

Dennis

.... huh...what is this word 'mowed'.... huh
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on April 14, 2016, 08:11:08 PM
.... huh...what is this word 'mowed'.... huh

If it seems foreign to you, I'm sure you will become accustom to it in the coming weeks.....  This was my second cutting at Mom's   ???

It did give me the opportunity to try out the NEW-TO-ME trailer for the "Tank".

Dennis