• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 11:58:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 380
Total: 380

Thursday's coffee --->>>>>

Started by Mugwump, April 14, 2016, 06:00:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...what a good cup of coffee....MMMmmmm....very good..

..mid 60's today and sunny.....nice day to putz.. ;D

...boxing up some fry early for a guy to pick up later this morning....some fry water changes..then just putz'n around...I do need to clean the HOT msg's tho....yup

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is very good. It is pretty cold right now but will be warming up and the temps will be in the mid 60s. Yes we are getting there.  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

Just need to do water changes on 2 tanks. Trying to decide which fish to put in the 150. For now it looks like I may take a bunch of adult plats from the 75 and the Manax's from a 55. :-\

Sadly I think I may have to slap those plats against the concrete (or ice them) since they are not going to be productive and I can't sell them.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 14, 2016, 06:32:21 AM
Coffee is very good. It is pretty cold right now but will be warming up and the temps will be in the mid 60s. Yes we are getting there.  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

Just need to do water changes on 2 tanks. Trying to decide which fish to put in the 150. For now it looks like I may take a bunch of adult plats from the 75 and the Manax's from a 55. :-\

Sadly I think I may have to slap those plats against the concrete (or ice them) since they are not going to be productive and I can't sell themhuh

...huh?...... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 14, 2016, 06:35:50 AM

Sadly I think I may have to slap those plats against the concrete (or ice them) since they are not going to be productive and I can't sell themhuh

...huh?...... huh

The one year old Plats got a stay of execution. They will stay in the 75 until I am able to move them via donation to the fish club and spreading them out among a few LFS.

I was able to move other fish around and by tomorrow I'll have two empty 29s and an empty 20H. An empty 29 will probably be occupied by guppys by the end of tomorrow.

All fry are being located into 55s and 40b.  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 14, 2016, 05:19:04 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 14, 2016, 06:35:50 AM

...huh?...... huh

The one year old Plats got a stay of execution. They will stay in the 75 until I am able to move them via donation to the fish club and spreading them out among a few LFS.

I was able to move other fish around and by tomorrow I'll have two empty 29s and an empty 20H. An empty 29 will probably be occupied by guppys by the end of tomorrow.

All fry are being located into 55s and 40b.  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

+1.....I love it when a plan comes together... ;D
Jon