• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 12:05:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 349
Total: 349

Wed. 'Joe'

Started by Mugwump, April 13, 2016, 06:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...great coffee...cool morning but heading to low 60's today....sunny and nice.....my king of weather.. |^|

..some more fish room putz'n on tap...have a guy stopping later to get some angel fry...pair??

..first glitch ever with Speedee yesterday.....driver went home sick and didn't mention that he had not completed his pick ups.....damn...finally found out by late afternoon, and called buyer, and settled on a reschedule for Monday.....he had the day off to wait for the delivery....and that stinks...but it was his normal day off so at least he didn't lose and $$$.....he's a good guy and was as surprised as I was about the screw up...Speedee is a very good outfit...and very reliable..

...ok, time for pot #2....I need more coffee.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee this morning but even better is the weather. It is 42 degrees right now but sunny and no breeze so it feels warmer. Going up to the mid 60s. In fact it will be in the hi 60s to lo 70s until Monday with no precip in sight. Welcome back Spring. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

WCs and fish moving today. It seems like I am moving fish a lot lately but it is necessary to manage these growouts. Want to finish everything this morning so I can enjoy the afternoon outside. Need to check my grill today too. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

Finally I have a lot of bird crap on my Nissan that I have to wash off. Another sign of Spring. huh lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 13, 2016, 08:09:20 AM
Great coffee this morning but even better is the weather. It is 42 degrees right now but sunny and no breeze so it feels warmer. Going up to the mid 60s. In fact it will be in the hi 60s to lo 70s until Monday with no precip in sight. Welcome back Spring. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

WCs and fish moving today. It seems like I am moving fish a lot lately but it is necessary to manage these growouts. Want to finish everything this morning so I can enjoy the afternoon outside. Need to check my grill today too. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

Finally I have a lot of bird crap on my Nissan that I have to wash off. Another sign of Spring. huh lol

The first car wash of spring?.....in the driveway??......tunes?....ballgame on the radio?......can't wait.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson