• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 12:33:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 329
Total: 330

Lazy Sunday morn'n coffee time..

Started by Mugwump, April 10, 2016, 06:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

A good morning to everybody  ;D.....

...the coffee is very good...MMMmm....long day yesterday...just chill' on tap for today....yup....

...cold again this morn'n but might hit 50deg's ??........and rain, of course............ wfwf

...more coffee now.......... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Coffee is great and while it's cold outside (27 degrees) it is sunny and there is no wind.

WCs today but not much else on tap. I will probably move some fish around.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2 crushed the filter and went all over the place...I hate that .....

....Jan caught it popped the coffee in the pump Thermos for now..............sheesh... wfwf

...I just finished entering all the team players on the Fantasy BB site.....we're off and running now..... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I keep knowing that I should get off my ass and do stuff.  I have dolmathes to make.  Problem is, I figured I'd do my taxes while they were cooking.  I think that my dread of doing the second thing is keeping me from doing the first thing.  I'll bet you a nickle to a dollar that I'll end up getting an extension as always.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Liz, you have told me that your taxes are so easy and fast to do, you have wondered why you have put them off each year for many years.  I say "go do them now" and have one less thing to worry about.
Barb

Rjb3

It cost us $411 at H&R Block to find out we're getting $120 back.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on April 10, 2016, 02:57:28 PM
It cost us $411 at H&R Block to find out we're getting $120 back.

LOLOLOLOLOL......did ya get a free pen??
Jon

Rjb3

They had a bunch of pens in a cup by the checkout. Never dawned on me to take one.

LizStreithorst

My guy went up to $250.  I couldn't do it without the forms he sends me.  I don't pay much in interest if I put if off.  I think I'll  put it off.  The important thing is that I always do it before I make the IRS's red lights go off.

BallAquatics

I'm way ahead of schedule this year.....  just need to address envelopes and write checks.   ???

Dennis

LizStreithorst

With all you spend in medical costs you don't get money back?  I thought that the function of government was to help them to help working folks, not for us to help them.  It most certainly should be.   It almost makes me want to vote for Bernie rather than Hillary.

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 10, 2016, 04:21:49 PM
With all you spend in medical costs you don't get money back?

I used to think the same thing, but it's a ridiculous percentage of your total income that you must spend to ever even come close to getting a tax break.

I'm thinking I'll have to write-in Bernie if he doesn't get the nomination.  NO WAY I'm voting for either Hillary or Donald.  Not sure how I'd go between if given the choice between Bernie and John Kasich.

Dennis