• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 12:23:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 312
Total: 313

Check this baby out

Started by Rjb3, April 09, 2016, 08:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

There's a four year wait to have a new Randall knife built. Can you imagine ordering a knife and waiting four years to receive it? The next time we're in Orlando,  a visit to the factory is in order. Don't know if they have new ones for sale or not.

LizStreithorst

If I were to spend a bundle on knives they would be kitchen knives.  I'm using cheap shit knives.  All I can say is that they're better than no knives at all w!w
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 10, 2016, 03:29:02 PM
If I were to spend a bundle on knives they would be kitchen knives.

Terri bought a very nice Wusthof 9-piece knife set, but I mainly us my old stand-by chef's knife.....

Dennis

wsantia1

Quote from: BallAquatics on April 10, 2016, 03:54:12 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 10, 2016, 03:29:02 PM
If I were to spend a bundle on knives they would be kitchen knives.

Terri bought a very nice Wusthof 9-piece knife set, but I mainly us my old stand-by chef's knife.....

Dennis

Since my kitchen knives are just about done I may purchase a lower end set of the Wusthof 9-piece knife set. They only go for about 200 bucks.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I would like these.  Forged blades rather than stamped.  Until I can get them I will make do with the shit knives I'm using now. http://www2.knifecenter.com/item/VN48890/victorinox-forschner-forged-cutlery-8-piece-oak-block-set
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 10, 2016, 07:20:52 PM
Since my kitchen knives are just about done I may purchase a lower end set of the Wusthof 9-piece knife set. They only go for about 200 bucks.

They are fine German steel and so sharp that they are scary.....

Dennis