• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 12:13:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 334
Total: 335

Saturday's morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, April 09, 2016, 05:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....woke up to snow on the ground   huh.....no matter tho, the coffee's great.. |^|...

...sunny today, but we won't even hit 40deg's....yup...springtime.....

Our baseball fantasy draft is today...can't wait...it's a fun time with old friends.. ;D  ...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on April 09, 2016, 05:44:43 AM
....woke up to snow on the ground   huh.....

Same here, I just cleaned up the back porch the other day and was thinking, "It will be very nice having morning coffee out here"   >:(    27?F with an inch of snow has put a damper on that for the moment.....

Dennis

wsantia1

Coffee is great but it looks like dusk out there and the rain/snow is starting to come down. Got my daily 2+ mile walk with Kobe out of the way early today so the weather will not have an impact on my exercise. lol

Contemplating taking a drive down to DC for the monthly CCA meeting and some lunch/dinner with my lady friend (Vikki) but may have to take a rain check. huh The meeting starts at 2:00 pm so I still have a little time to decide.

Blue Marbles and my reliable male BN in the 75G are both sitting on eggs. I will move the BN cave since I need to increase inventory. He gives me Albinos, browns and calicos and is the grandson of the "Cougar & Stud Muffin". |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 09, 2016, 08:34:03 AM
Coffee is great but it looks like dusk out there and the rain/snow is starting to come down. Got my daily 2+ mile walk with Kobe out of the way early today so the weather will not have an impact on my exercise. lol

Contemplating taking a drive down to DC for the monthly CCA meeting and some lunch/dinner with my lady friend (Vikki) but may have to take a rain check. huh The meeting starts at 2:00 pm so I still have a little time to decide.

Blue Marbles and my reliable male BN in the 75G are both sitting on eggs. I will move the BN cave since I need to increase inventory. He gives me Albinos, browns and calicos and is the grandson of the "Cougar & Stud Muffin". |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

I hate driving in that junk.....if you go, be careful....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 09, 2016, 08:36:35 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on April 09, 2016, 08:34:03 AM

I hate driving in that junk.....if you go, be careful....

Road trip Canceled due to snow storm. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

No snow here, guys! Going into the 80s today. We're moving to Lahaina in a little while. We'll do the sit-by-the-pool thing until it's time to take the girls to the airport.

Second cup of coffee is gooooood! Had it with a chuck of Trader Joe's dark chocolate bar with almonds. I just hold it in a cheek and sip the black coffee across it. THAT's the way to drink coffee (in my book, anyway)

So here we are...we love bamboo!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...Nice pic....you both look happy and contented......as it should be  |^|....
Jon