• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 03:50:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 314
Total: 314

Yup, Friday's coffee..

Started by Mugwump, April 08, 2016, 06:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's good...but weather stinks....

...just general putz'n today....let's see what the day brings...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.... |^|..at least my eyes are open now... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is excellent. It is sunny but very breezy. Temps are in the high 30s to low 40s and going up to the mid 50s. Today is the Villanova parade down Market St. in Philly. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| They better bundle up. ::) Tomorrow some snow is in the forecast. huh

Will start filling that 150 today. I have the heaters. I will be using two new Aqueon 250 Pros. I will cycle it with an Aquaclear 110. Before I put fish in it, I will add another 110 and a Cascade 1200 canister filter. This will be plenty of filtration. Both 110s are currently in use so I will move them and the fish over in segments. mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 08, 2016, 07:16:42 AM
Coffee is excellent. It is sunny but very breezy. Temps are in the high 30s to low 40s and going up to the mid 50s. Today is the Villanova parade down Market St. in Philly. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| They better bundle up. ::) Tomorrow some snow is in the forecast. huh

Will start filling that 150 today. I have the heaters. I will be using two new Aqueon 250 Pros. I will cycle it with an Aquaclear 110. Before I put fish in it, I will add another 110 and a Cascade 1200 canister filter. This will be plenty of filtration. Both 110s are currently in use so I will move them and the fish over in segments. mim mim mim

....a nice project...don't forget some pics... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Our coffee is brewing now.... Goint to take the kids zip lining on the other side of the island today. Still cloudy and windy with some rain here in Kapalu today like the rest....but just a few miles down the road in Lahaina -so far- the skies clear and we have sunshine! So I guess we're chasing the sun..!

Mmmm..coffee...good!

What are you guys seeing in this photo?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 08, 2016, 12:17:41 PM
Our coffee is brewing now.... Goint to take the kids zip lining on the other side of the island today. Still cloudy and windy with some rain here in Kapalu today like the rest....but just a few miles down the road in Lahaina -so far- the skies clear and we have sunshine! So I guess we're chasing the sun..!

Mmmm..coffee...good!

What are you guys seeing in this photo?

Looks like a turtle head..??
Jon

Mugwump

Rain?..sleet?..snow?....all of them at once......repeat...it's ugly out here....blah
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 08, 2016, 02:55:09 PM
Rain?..sleet?..snow?....all of them at once......repeat...it's ugly out here....blah

It would be pleasant here if not for the 40 MPH wind gust. huh
Willie

LizStreithorst

I'm sorry that the weather has been so miserable for so long for y'all.  It has been absolutely perfect for 2 weeks here.  Worry not...the big rains that last forever are coming in Wed. of next week.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...the sun blinked out for a quick appearance then it sleeted really hard....those little BB pellets were bouncing everywhere....sheesh
Jon

wsantia1

Snow is in the forecast for tomorrow. huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 08, 2016, 04:14:21 PM
Snow is in the forecast for tomorrow. huh

...LOL...lucky you... |^|....it's supposed to be clear/ sunny/ windy here....high around 40?.....I hope we get lucky and have a cooler summer, that would be nice for a change.... ;D
Jon