• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 12:25:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 311
Total: 312

Thursday's cup of Joe..

Started by Mugwump, April 07, 2016, 06:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....another cold/dank day for us.........but the coffee's good....

..I'll be combing the baseball stats looking for promising rookies, and a couple middle relievers.....draft day on Saturday for us....
then some fry need to be separated and moved...I need to do some culling too....

...slept in this morn'n.....it felt great... ;D....now for more coffee. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great. Temps are in the 50s going up into the 60s but it will begin raining heavily for the rest of the day beginning any moment now. huh

With that in mind I hustled my butt out of bed and got to the park with Kobe for our daily 2+ mile walk early. ::)

It took a little longer than usual because I ran into some folks that I only see when I walk that early in the summer while trying to avoid the midday heat. |^|

WCs on tap today. Will do all of tanks in one fell swoop. I need to move some fish around to make room for this Koi spawn. I need to free up two 55s somehow.  wfwf wfwf wfwf
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2 here.....and dang good too  |^|

...Fed the fish, etc...couple BN dad's fanning away....LOL..they've all been busy lately... ;D

..now I'm enjoying a nice big bowl of Wheaties....MMMmmmm....we're out of bananas tho... :'(
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson