• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 05:46:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 315
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 332
Total: 332

Wed's coffee...

Started by Mugwump, March 30, 2016, 06:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....up and enjoying my morn'n coffee, and it's a wonderful indeed....MMMmmmm   

..40's here already heading for the 60's as rain moves in for a few days.....I'm glad that we had the chance to get out in all that sunny/warm weather yesterday.. |^| ....

...putz'n in the fish room on tap for today... ;D....a cup of coffee, some tunes, and some tinkering.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....actually.........Pot #2 already.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

I guess I'm the only one up..huh?.....later gang...
Jon

wsantia1

I was up early but was busy outside. The coffee was very good. Was pretty chilly at 29 degrees this morning. huh Supposed to go up to 60 later on. I doubt that. wfwf
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

We went and ran a few errands.....putz'd, etc.........rains on/off today so far.... huh..saying more later.....that's ok  |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

I'm up...little coffee...checked on 2 houses that are emptying out for sale...checked the worm farm...froze some tags on Miss Lucy...put a few things away in the shed....and it's only 11:11am....

What the hell's wrong with me???  ??? ?????????
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 30, 2016, 01:12:04 PM
I'm up...little coffee...checked on 2 houses that are emptying out for sale...checked the worm farm...froze some tags on Miss Lucy...put a few things away in the shed....and it's only 11:11am....

LOL....you're just making sure that you've got everything done before your trip.....packed yet?... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on March 30, 2016, 01:13:34 PM

LOL....you're just making sure that you've got everything done before your trip.....packed yet?... ;D

Not even started. However, we have shopped on 2 different occassions for clothes for me. I hate close shopping and really don't like getting new ones until my good ol' broken-in ones are too far gone. Lucy feels that they reached that point now...!  So I now have a new wardrobe of vacation clothes...! I'll pack Friday night. We leave Sat at 6:30 pm on the red-eye! Great week to fly, by the way, with 10,000 more people scheduled to fly out of Seatac this year than last. Spring break..!!!  :'( What are ya gonna do? huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 30, 2016, 01:23:48 PM

Not even started. However, we have shopped on 2 different occassions for clothes for me. I hate close shopping and really don't like getting new ones until my good ol' broken-in ones are too far gone. Lucy feels that they reached that point now...!  So I now have a new wardrobe of vacation clothes...! I'll pack Friday night. We leave Sat at 6:30 pm on the red-eye! Great week to fly, by the way, with 10,000 more people scheduled to fly out of Seatac this year than last. Spring break..!!!  :'( What are ya gonna do? huh

Row ? .. huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on March 30, 2016, 01:33:16 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on March 30, 2016, 01:23:48 PM

Row ? .. huh

Upstream for sure...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron