• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 03:26:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 265
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 275
Total: 275

Tuesday's slow start....

Started by Mugwump, March 29, 2016, 07:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....slept in this morn'n....felt good too, I must have needed that... ;D....the coffee's good, real good....Jan just started pot #2... |^|   

..a nice frost last night...still cool out, but it'll warm up nicely today and tomorrow before the big storms move through late on Wednesday...

....now if I can get going here soon, there are many things to get done....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...more coffee... |^|...wow!...the sun's out... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Mornin' all...!

Droped into the 30s here last night, but warmer days are ahead. Starting Saturday, warmer days are almost guaranteed for Lucy and me. Maui time!!!!

Later today gotta help Lucy unstage a house that we're taking off the market. Seller decided to move back into it. It's a shame because he spent a lot of money getting reports and consulting done for land use on the one he just bought. He'll move back in, get debt free in 2-3 years and then buy a larger one with cash. That's what he says! Okay! He's a good guy, just a little unsettled. He loved the place and lot he bought, but learned that it will be too costly and time consuming to get the permits to build the house he wants on it.

Gotta run and get a cup of coffee now.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 29, 2016, 09:22:20 AM
Mornin' all...!

Droped into the 30s here last night, but warmer days are ahead. Starting Saturday, warmer days are almost guaranteed for Lucy and me. Maui time!!!!

Later today gotta help Lucy unstage a house that we're taking off the market. Seller decided to move back into it. It's a shame because he spent a lot of money getting reports and consulting done for land use on the one he just bought. He'll move back in, get debt free in 2-3 years and then buy a larger one with cash. That's what he says! Okay! He's a good guy, just a little unsettled. He loved the place and lot he bought, but learned that it will be too costly and time consuming to get the permits to build the house he wants on it.

Maui has a nice ring to it this time of year.... |^|...get lots of pics.. ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on March 29, 2016, 10:09:52 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on March 29, 2016, 09:22:20 AM
Mornin' all...!

Maui has a nice ring to it this time of year.... |^|...get lots of pics.. ;D

It's the vacation spot for our rainy, grey winters here. It's a little late for us this time because we're taking the daughter and g-daughter - we waited for spring break.  Usually early to mid-March is the best for us because we love to take the whale watch trips. The Humpbacks are enormous and do such great courting displays there. Also the birthing season and we see the "little" too. I just hope they haven't all left for Alaska by now...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..what a beautiful day here......just gorgeous !!!.........it's been a while since we've seen such nice weather.. |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Sunny and cool here today. But SUNNY is the operative word. I actually got outside and cleaned up the large deck we have. It was covered with saws, wood scraps, empty worm boxes and other stuff. Sure looks a lot better now!

Right now I'm scanning in all the notes I've made from the speakers we had at the club over the last 5 years. Getting rid of all these paper files!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

The weather is nice it's just so darn windy. That wind really fires up my allergies. huh I almost forgot, coffee was excellent this morning. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.