• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 03:20:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 258
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 273
Total: 273

Monday Morn'n coffee...

Started by Mugwump, March 28, 2016, 05:59:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is wonderful...MMMmmm....very, very good.... ;D

...50's and sunny..then frost tonight.... huh

...a bit of fish room putz'n today, water changes, fry moving, etc.....then just chill'n and seeing what the day brings.... |^|..might do an errand or two?

I can't wait for the weather to be a bit more spring like around here...these temp swings are making my sinuses go bonkers.... wfwf 

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2...MMMmmmm   excellent !!!   ...dank and dark outside, but I guess I should get my butt in gear, and get going... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is very good this morning. Rained all night and still a little drizzle coming down. No sunshine today but going up to 66 with a lot of wind later. Yes sinuses will be challenged later today.

Water changes on tap today. I stupidly emptied the wrong tank to move the Blue Marble fry into. I wanted the tank on the upper shelf of the stand and instead I emptied the lower tank. huh

Now I have to move the baby plats from the upper tank to the lower tank before I move the fry. >:( I guess I will find a few more culls when I go through that process. :-\
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 28, 2016, 06:58:51 AM
Coffee is very godd this morning. Rained all night and still a little drizzle coming down. No sunshine today but going up to 66 with a lot of wind later. Yes sinuses will be challenged later today.

Water changes on tap later today. I stupidly emptied the wrong tank to move the Blue Marble fry into. I wanted the tank on the upper shelf of the stand and instead I emptied the lower tank. huh Now I have to move the baby plats from the upper tank to the lower tank before I move the fry. >:( I guess I will find a few more culls when I go through that process. :-\

...ah..the old did the wrong tank trick... |^|..I know it well....but that's ok too...an extra water change never hurts...moving them, or not... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 28, 2016, 07:01:28 AM
Coffee is very godd this morning. Rained all night and still a little drizzle coming down. No sunshine today but going up to 66 with a lot of wind later. Yes sinuses will be challenged later today.

Water changes on tap later today. I stupidly emptied the wrong tank to move the Blue Marble fry into. I wanted the tank on the upper shelf of the stand and instead I emptied the lower tank. huh Now I have to move the baby plats from the upper tank to the lower tank before I move the fry. >:( I guess I will find a few more culls when I go through that process. :-\

...ah..the old did the wrong tank trick... |^|..I know it well....but that's ok too...an extra water change never hurts...moving them, or not... ;D

lol. I thought I was taking the easy route because the bottom tank had less fish in it. That is contrary to my plan of putting small fry into upper tanks only. huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 28, 2016, 07:07:09 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 28, 2016, 07:01:28 AM

lol. I thought I was taking the easy route because the bottom tank had less fish in it. That is contrary to my plan of putting small fry into upper tanks only. huh

+1....ah...a 'senior' moment  ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

The rain is gone for a day or two.  It will be in the mid 70's today.  I'll be driving into town to buy Charlotte new rear shoes and give her an oil change.  Then home to mow the spring weeds in the front yard to the real grass can get a little sun.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Cloudy here today. Maybe a few sunbreaks.  Temp in the mid -50s. going into low 70s later in the week with sunny days. That'll be nice!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...a putz'n lazy day...... ;D...really didn't get much done ....so tomorrow I guess I'll need to buckle down and do my chores.. wfwf
Jon

wsantia1

I got everything done I needed to do yesterday plus the water changes. lol
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 28, 2016, 07:27:19 PM

..so tomorrow, I'll finish up today, do tomorrow, and begin Wed's stuff.... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

I too, end up pushing things to the next day a lot!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 28, 2016, 08:15:15 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on March 28, 2016, 07:27:19 PM

..so tomorrow, I'll finish up today, do tomorrow, and begin Wed's stuff.... huh

No did everything yesterday. Today it's me and the dog day. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie