• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 02:22:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 258
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 291
Total: 291

Good Morning

Started by Mugwump, March 25, 2016, 06:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....it's Friday, and the coffee's wonderful...a chilly 25deg's outside, but it'll be warming to a sunny 50...nice.. |^|

.....I need to drag out a couple 55's that are leakers today....I'm selling them off to someone who'll be using them for bearded dragons...win/win..I get rid of them just sitting here..and the gal gets a couple nice reptile tanks.. |^|

..fry water changes this morn'n...and some clutter tossing before the garbage man picks up later today....

..it's supposed to get warmer all next week, so this last bit of cold, and snow, will finally give way for spring to arrive...it's about time too.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

It's tea for me this morning.  Not quit as much rain as I would have liked yesterday afternoon, but my fishy friends enjoyed what we had.  Out to Mom and Pop's to open the house back up..... she should be back from another winter in the sunny south on Saturday.

Dennis

wsantia1

Good morning here too. Coffee is great but I'm feeling a little lightheaded so I better make some breakfast too. It is already 64 degrees here this morning but we are expecting a couple of showers.

Water changes on tap as soon as I can clear my head. The last time I felt like this I had a case of vertigo. I hope that's not the case this time.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 25, 2016, 06:32:21 AM
Good morning here too. Coffee is great but I'm feeling a little lightheaded so I better make some breakfast too. It is already 64 degrees here this morning but we are expecting a couple of showers.

Water changes on tap as soon as I can clear my head. The last time I felt like this I had a case of vertigo. I hope that's not the case this time.

...My ears act up like that if I don't keep my head covered on those cooler chilly days....peroxide and a cotton ball helps...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...Pot #2...and it's very, very good....MMMmmm....just opened a fresh can too...aahhhh...that great smell.... |^|
Jon

BallAquatics

It's hard to beat the first pot from a freshly opened can.   |^|

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on March 25, 2016, 07:04:11 AM
It's hard to beat the first pot from a freshly opened can.   |^|

Dennis

+1..yup..

...just the smell of breaking the seal is great too.....MMMMmmmm
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 25, 2016, 06:53:47 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on March 25, 2016, 06:32:21 AM

...My ears act up like that if I don't keep my head covered on those cooler chilly days....peroxide and a cotton ball helps...

Fell a little better after some bacon, eggs and toast. We'll see how the rest of the day goes. Winds have really picked up here. The lids on the trash cans are flipped over. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Good here today. Cloudy, of course!
Enjoying your tunes, Mugs. Thanks for putting them up...
Got several things to do today. Some are in prep for going to Maui next Saturday.
Gotta feed the white worm farm today too. They're coming along fine. And I'll check on the Grindals too!

Crazy thing...the other day I went on line with the state to see if my name showed any money owed to me...there was money there!!!!! Got the checks yesterday and deposited it online this morning!  Woohoo...Maui play money!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 25, 2016, 12:04:56 PM
Good here today. Cloudy, of course!
Enjoying your tunes, Mugs. Thanks for putting them up...
Got several things to do today. Some are in prep for going to Maui next Saturday.
Gotta feed the white worm farm today too. They're coming along fine. And I'll check on the Grindals too!

Crazy thing...the other day I went on line with the state to see if my name showed any money owed to me...there was money there!!!!! Got the checks yesterday and deposited it online this morning!  Woohoo...Maui play money!

Hula girl pics please.... |^|.........congrat's
Jon