• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 01:45:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 320
Total: 320

Coffee on a Wednesday morn'n....

Started by Mugwump, March 23, 2016, 06:53:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...colder out and rain soon....but the coffee's wonderful..MMMmmmmm

..slept in a bit, but going now.....a few errands today then going to hunker down and stay out of the nasty weather.....they say rain, however we're right on the snow/rain line of the front that's moving through.....blah....

..Got Speedee picking up a couple boxes of fish later...so I'll need to get those ready ....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...Pot #2......heading to the fish room...see you sleepy heads in a few......LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee here today. The weather is going to be great too. |^| Temps in low 70s later but it will be  very breezy which means my allergies will get fired up. huh

Expecting a package of Sterbai and L183 cats but the only info in the USPS tracking system is the pre-shipment notification. Of course no one is picking up the phone at the local PO. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 23, 2016, 07:38:25 AM
Great coffee here today. The weather is going to be great too. |^| Temps in low 70s later but it will be  very breezy which means my allergies will get fired up. huh

Expecting a package of Sterbai and L183 cats but the only info in the USPS tracking system is the pre-shipment notification. Of course no one is picking up the phone at the local PO. huh

Sterbai's....nice....L183....thought you had some of these? ..

Fish are fed now...time for my Wheaties before getting the fish bagged....both boxes are local...so Speedee Delivery next day is picking them up.. |^|..one for East Moline..the other for Clark st. in Chicago...

70's huh?....geesh.....trade ya our gloomy for them?....LOL
Jon

BallAquatics

Hoping for a slow day here.  Temps in the 60's.  Soon be time to mow grass again.

Dennis

Mugwump

...mow grass??????....what's that?   huh
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on March 23, 2016, 08:11:35 AM

Unfortunately, neither of us will get out of it that easily.  LOL

I'll probably be mowing out at Mom & Pop's the end of this week.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on March 23, 2016, 08:18:32 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 23, 2016, 08:11:35 AM

Unfortunately, neither of us will get out of it that easily.  LOL

I'll probably be mowing out at Mom & Pop's the end of this week.

Dennis

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 23, 2016, 07:55:08 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on March 23, 2016, 07:38:25 AM

Sterbai's....nice....L183....thought you had some of these? ..

Fish are fed now...time for my Wheaties before getting the fish bagged....both boxes are local...so Speedee Delivery next day is picking them up.. |^|..one for East Moline..the other for Clark st. in Chicago...

70's huh?....geesh.....trade ya our gloomy for them?....LOL

I initially got 3 L183s. Since they are doing so well I git another 3. I want to make sure I get one pair out of them.

I have located my box at the distribution center as of 6:30 this morning. It's marked up as live fish so hopefully someone has the good sense to get it to the local PO so they can deliver it today. I know they will send someone out just to deliver that box if they get it.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

...rains moving through pretty good now....supposed to hang through most of tomorrow too.........blah....all the snow is passing far north of us.....so far?
Jon