• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 07:50:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,313
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 265
Total: 266

Albino blue eyed fry..

Started by Mugwump, February 27, 2013, 04:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Another spawn from the same pair. Looks like dad's about ready to turn em loose. It's a much nicer spawn than the first try... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

shatanka

Are these granny's babies too?  Can't wait to see pics of them! Boy he's been a busy boy! lol

Mugwump

nope, these are from a pair that I got from a guy in Indiana, a while back....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

LOL...should have put the cave in a tank with darker gravel.....looks to be about 35-40+..???...they're all over....I stopped trying to count at 34.....
Jon

b125killer

Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on March 10, 2013, 05:56:55 PM
That's awesome.

LOL..this morning I tried to count them, I got to 28....then at about noon, I could only see three....tonite..they're all over the freak'n place again....... ;D....it's when they all nap and lay still that it's almost impossible to find them on the light gravel......it's spooky...he he.....
Jon

b125killer

I have a fake plant mat in with the pleco and guppie fry. It looks like a clown car when I move it. I just don't know how much fry that thing can hide but it's a lot. I have a orangish red sand and the plecos stick out pretty good on it. The worst is when I had black gravel. I couldn't see them until they moved. 
Scott