• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 05:36:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 315
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 314
Total: 315

Saturday's coffee ===>>>

Started by Mugwump, March 19, 2016, 06:03:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....and a good cup it is too...MMMmmm.....swap prep day here....tidy up some tanks, buckets, etc..load some things up in the Tahoe...

..cold out this morn'n...brrr....I've been watching the big snow storm headed for Willie....zounds!!...looks like a 'beaut' too.. wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf

..better load up your food/drinks, Willie....you won't be going anywhere...it's a doozy..

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 19, 2016, 06:03:57 AM
....and a good cup it is too...MMMmmm.....swap prep day here....tidy up some tanks, buckets, etc..load some things up in the Tahoe...

..cold out this morn'n...brrr....I've been watching the big snow storm headed for Willie....zounds!!...looks like a 'beaut' too.. wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf

..better load up your food/drinks, Willie....you won't be going anywhere...it's a doozy..

Yes the coffee is very good indeed. Only 37 degrees right now. It's going up into the mid 40s. They just revised the weather report to say just a glancing blow here right now. 1 to 2 inches projected with the bulk of the storm moving out to sea.

We will see. They have been changing this projection a lot over the past couple of days. Food and drink are readily available here of needed. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 19, 2016, 06:37:33 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 19, 2016, 06:03:57 AM

Yes the coffee is very good indeed. Only 37 degrees right now. It's going up into the mid 40s. They just revised the weather report to say just a glancing blow here right now. 1 to 2 inches projected with the bulk of the storm moving out to sea.

We will see. They have been changing this projection a lot over the past couple of days. Food and drink are readily available here of needed. lol

It'd be nice if it just scoots on by ya... 8)......we're still waiting for our last show of winter too.....we'll see  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.....and it's fantastic.....MMMmmmm

Time to grab a bowl of Wheaties and then head down to sort out what we'll be taking tomorrow......... ;D...we're hoping for a good crowd.... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Spent most of the day in the fishroom and got a lot of things done but still didn't move the Koi & Blue Marble fry into a larger tank(s). huh Oh well, tomorrow is another day. wfwf wfwf wfwf
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 19, 2016, 07:11:00 PM
Spent most of the day in the fishroom and got a lot of things done but still didn't move the Koi & Blue Marble fry into a larger tank(s). huh Oh well, tomorrow is another day. wfwf wfwf wfwf

I know Willie....I had big plans until some kind of 'Madness' came over me.... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 19, 2016, 07:14:33 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on March 19, 2016, 07:11:00 PM

I know Willie....I had big plans until some kind of 'Madness' came over me.... |^|

I think I'll only move the larger fry tomorrow. I'll give the slow growers a little more time to season in the 5 gallon tanks.
Willie