• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 12:24:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 336
Total: 336

Friday's first cup...

Started by Mugwump, March 18, 2016, 06:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee's really good....really good.. |^|   

...cold this morn'n...had a frost...31deg's now...might hit mid 40's ?

...tinkering, errands, some water changes, and maybe even a nap  ;D   ...we have a bunch of movies here that we haven't watched too....HMMmm?...pop corn and flicks later?....sounds like a plan. |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee great. Not too bad outside so I will head off to the park after I feed the fish. Later on I am going to order a pod of 6 Sterbai and maybe a few more L183s.

The L183s that I have are growing nicely but have lost their spots just like Dennis said they would. Hopefully they will start breeding soon.

It is time to move some Koi & Blue Marble fry into large quarters. Since they are only two days apart in age I may put them in the same tank for a while. It's not like I wont be able to tell the difference. mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 18, 2016, 06:59:16 AM
Coffee great. Not too bad outside so I will head off to the park after I feed the fish. Later on I am going to order a pod of 6 Sterbai and maybe a few more L183s.

The L183s that I have are growing nicely but have lost their spots just like Dennis said they would. Hopefully they will start breeding soon.

It is time to move some Koi & Blue Marble fry into large quarters. Since they are only two days apart in age I may put them in the same tank for a while. It's not like I wont be able to tell the difference. mim mim mim

LOL....I do this too....ya have to make room for them someplace....so combining is good tank management......even BN/cory fry with angel fry too... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Hey! It's sunny here again today and some more maybe tomorrow and temps in high 50s. Woohoooo!

When Lucy gets up coffee's gonna be gooooood!

Today's my haircut appointment. Recently I had to exchange my phone for a new one and the calendar didn't come over and I missed my appointment last week. When I text her asking when my next appointment was I got back a curt, "You missed it". OOOPS..!  :-[  Following texts were not as warm and friendly as before....or am I imagining this? I hope she doesn't scalp the back of my head where I can't see!!!!  :(

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..turned out to be sunny and dryer...humidity under 50%.....temp's around 50deg's, but breezy...  nice day  |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 18, 2016, 10:23:34 AM
Hey! It's sunny here again today and some more maybe tomorrow and temps in high 50s. Woohoooo!

When Lucy gets up coffee's gonna be gooooood!

Today's my haircut appointment. Recently I had to exchange my phone for a new one and the calendar didn't come over and I missed my appointment last week. When I text her asking when my next appointment was I got back a curt, "You missed it". OOOPS..!  :-[  Following texts were not as warm and friendly as before....or am I imagining this? I hope she doesn't scalp the back of my head where I can't see!!!!  :(

Well, she said she was pissed, but had gotten over it. I could tell by her body language that she wasn't yet over it when I walked in; and I told her I could tell. But by 3 minutes into the cut we were back to having a good conversation as normal. I even had her spray a blue tinted hair spray on my head to see if Miss Lucy would notice it.  I was going to play it up as if I didn't know she'd done it and let Miss Lucy think she did it for revenge.  BUT, dear ol' Miss Lucy didn't even notice the color, only that it was a little shorter cut. huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron