• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 02:28:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 341
Total: 341

Thursday's coffee...

Started by Mugwump, March 17, 2016, 04:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..good coffee....very good coffee... |^|   

..cooler weather has settled back in here, fortunately the rain has moved on.. ;D   

on tap today??....just take it as it happens.. ;D...I can feel a nap coming on later.. |^|  a busy weekend coming up with the swap etal..so we'll take advantage of the less hectic days.....fresh coffee, some tunes, and putz'n in the fish room might be in order....relax'n... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Really good coffee this morning. Really foggy out there right now. In the 40s going up to the mid 60s then cold again. Maybe snow for Spring day. huh

Fishroom putzing and house cleaning today. I need to move/cull some Plat fry today. I also need to move some Koi & Blue Marbles out of their 5 gallon tanks into something a bit larger. I wish I could move them directly into a 55 but I need to make sure they find food.  For the time being a 20 or 29 will have to do. I have to empty one out first.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..face it....you just need more tanks..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 17, 2016, 08:10:53 AM
..face it....you just need more tanks..... |^|

No I'm up to 1000 gallons and that is enough for me. I need better management of the tanks I have.

There are fish here that I should have found homes for a long time ago. Now they are just taking up tank space and eating my food. wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...I'm guilty of keep'n a few around longer than needed too.. |^|
Jon